You have no items in your shopping cart.
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
Cancellation: Non-refundable (please review)
Level: Medium / Physical activity required
Package valid for 2 people.
• We will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to Casa Bocana hotel.
• 3:00 pm Check-in, hotel orientation, and rest.
• 6:00 pm Welcome dinner.
• 6:00 am Meeting point at the hotel reception for E-Bike tour equipment.
• You can find the itinerary for the La Crucecita tour on this page, under the mentioned tour.
• Afternoon Day Pass at the beach (Duration: 6 hours)
Access to the beach, swimming pool, restrooms, and food.
• Dinner at Casa Bocana.
• 8:00 am Meeting at the hotel reception to start an adventure on the Magic Waterfalls tour or Magical Town tour. You can choose the tour that suits you best. You can find the itinerary for each tour on the website.
• If you choose the Magic Waterfalls tour, in the evening (8:00 pm), you can take the City Tour on the Panoramic TuriBus (Duration: 1 hour).
• 9:00 pm Dinner at Bie'che or Xipol restaurant in La Crucecita (Duration: 1 hour).
• 10:00 pm Return to your last night of stay.
• 6:00 am Optional sunrise at Bocana beach.
• 9:00 am Farewell breakfast.
• 12:00 pm Check-out and transfer to the airport.
• If your flight is in the afternoon, we can recommend and book restaurants.
* Hotel room at Casa Bocana for 2 people
* La Crucecita tour: E-Bike MTB
* Magic Waterfalls or Magical Town tour
* Day Pass for the beach
* 2 Go Adventour 4x4 jerseys
* Complimentary multifunctional sports bandana
* Personalized assistance during your stay
Children under 1.20m in height or pregnant women are not allowed for the E-Bike MTB tours. For the Triceratops tour, children under 1.20m in height are not allowed due to seat size restrictions.
Meeting Point: Bahías de Huatulco International Airport
For people in good physical condition
For the Triceratops vehicle tour: Wear comfortable clothing
For the E-Bike MTB tour: Wear comfortable Dry Fit clothing
For beach or waterfall activities: Bring swimwear and comfortable shoes
For the Cascadas Mágicas tour: Wear securely fastened shoes
Wear a hat or cap to protect yourself from the sun
Bring mosquito repellent
Bring a backpack for personal belongings
Does not include gratuity
Does not include alcoholic beverages or additional dishes
Please indicate if you have any allergies or medical conditions
The type of vegetation may vary depending on the season and weather conditions
4 days and 3 nights, starting from the time of pick-up at the airport until the return flight. If your return flight is very late, you can engage in additional activities with the company for an extra cost or receive recommendations and make reservations at restaurants.
We also offer personalized tours where you can design your own adventure. For more information, please visit our website.
You have no items in wishlist.